Archives
+ June 2007 + + July 2007 + + August 2007 + + September 2007 + + October 2007 + + November 2007 + + December 2007 + + January 2008 + + February 2008 + + March 2008 + + April 2008 + + May 2008 + + June 2008 +

Friends
Bena
YiYing
MeiJuan
Jasmine
Charlene
Dora
James

Games
MapleSEA
Granado Espada
ConquerOnline
HabboHotel
JapElancia
MuOnline
SilkRoad
OzWorld
GunBound N Rakion
O2Jam
Audition
Ferentus
FlyFF
R.O.S.E.Online
NewGrounds
MiniClip
Neopets

Last Updates : 051007

l0ve isnt ab0ut finding s0me0ne perfect` its ab0ut seeing an imperfect pers0n perfectly

TagBoard


u'r there t0 warm my s0ul when my w0rld is c0ld

Profile

Im juz a normal 19yrs old ger hu hav a lovely Boyfriend to pamper her.. Anyway.My profile are as folo :


Nick: Nitemare
IRC Nick: N|9htm4re
Css Nick: [N] ! 9 [h] + [M] @ [r] 3
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Birthday : 15th Dec 1989
Location: Singapore, East Area


Character:
Chow Lou
Attitude
DiSiao
Hardcore Gamer
Temperamental
Lazy
Impatient
Fierce
Goes for Unique more dan Hao Kan


Loves:
Her Baby
Hai Family
Purple
Darkness
Gothic
Sense of secure
Freedom
Feelin Trusted
Daydream
Horror Shows
Nua-ing
Ice Blend
Chocolate
Mango
KBox


Hates:
Whichever Bitch Tryin To Snatch Her Guy Away
Liars
Flirts
Xiao Qi Gui
Hao Lian Kia
Promise Breaker
Sore Loser
Heart Breaker
Hyprocrites
Jealousy
Being Doubted
Havin To Explain Self
Being Controlled
Tio Neglected
Tio Accuse
Restrictions
Studies
Boredom
Hot Weather



Last Updates : 270108

y0u may mean nth t0 the w0rld but t0 mi u already mean the w0rld

Wishlist


Havin Full Ctrl To My ATM Card
Mp4Player
New Wallet
Filled Moii Fridge With Chocolates n Yogurts!
Moii MainMapleCharacter to be unbanned[$154 is needed.NB!]
Bike License
New Shoes
New Jackets
Shorts
More Watches[Owned : 7]
More Belts[Owned : 4]
More My Style Of Rings[Owned : 2]
More Bags[Owned : 2]
More Caps
Contact Lens[Wanna try c if it suits mi not]
Money To Buy New Clothes
New HandPhone[Im despo for 1]
Comp Of My Own Wif All The Best Parts
Dream Bedroom[Tink onli told my biaojie b4 how my DreamRoom gonna b]
Try All Sorta Yummy Food In Diff Place
All Frens Wouldnt Mind Mi Bringin My Bf Along When Go Out

Targets
XW Dessert Crossed Mango Desert Ticked
Chocolate Foundue



Last Updates : 240208

I l0ve u t0 the depth breath n height
my s0ul can read

Movielist


__National Treasure___ __Aliens VS Predator2__ ______Body #19_____
National Treasure AVP2 Body19
______Cloverfield_____ ___One Missed Call___ ______The Mist_______
Cloverfield OneMissedCall TheMist
______The House_____ _________CJ7________ ___Ah Long Pte Ltd___
TheHouse CJ7 AhLong Pte Ltd
____Kung Fu Dunk____ _______Jumper_______ __L Change The World_
Kung Fu Dunk Jumper L Change Rhe World
___P.S. I Love You___ ____The Leap Years___ _____Fools Gold______
P The Leap Years Fools Gold
_____The Screen______ ___2 Faces Of My GF__ ______10,000BC_____
The Screen at Kamchanod 2FacesOfMyGf 10000BC
___The Water Horse___ _______Rule#1_______ _SpiderwickChronicles_
WaterHorse Rule1 SpiderwickChronicles
___The Orphanage____ _______Horton_______ _____Crows Zero______
The Orphanage Horton CrowsZero
_Empress N E Warriors_ _______Shutter_______ ___Three Kingdoms___
Empress N The Warriors Shutter 3Kingdoms Resurrection of the Dragon
________Flood_______ ______Iron Man______ _Narnia Prince Caspian_
Flood IronMan The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian
______Congkak______ _IndianaJones KOTCS__ _The Golden Compass_
Congkak Indiana Jones N The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull The Golden Compass ___The Happening____
The Happening
Doreamon:The Movie
SawIV[R21-_-"]
30 Days of Night
Boogeyman 2
The Eye



Last Updates : 240608

if u ask mi h0w l0ng i wan bi wif y0u i c0uldnt reply
c0z i dun0 is f0rever 0r always


Saturday, September 1, 2007

Ratatouille | Outs

Went dwn to watch Ratatouille wif frens ytd..N both of the guys is lk.. So gentleman lahs! Mi n di other gal kip saying hw gentleman r dey..LoLz..

The movie is not bad..Its jus so cute lahs! The starting part of the movie is kinda irrelanvant doh..Overall, I still does enjoy it!

After goin in, b4 da movie start, Sand claim tt he wanna go toilet n he went out..But after quite some time, he came back wif a paper bag wif snacks inside=/ He actually took the afford to go dwn to his car n fetch some snacks for us..So sweet of him lahs!

Anyway..Tt outing bit kinda las min n rush actually..Rite after e.tin decide le all go prepare n go out liao..N I kinda rushed my way tru n pia cab dwn which is lk..I reach kinda on the dot la..Hees..

After da movie went dwn find moii fren to slack ard..Nua till abt 1+am n came home after tt..Kinda enjoyed while wif moii fren doh we din realli tok tt much..Maybe cuz it gives mi the.."Im not alone" de feelin ba..Its lk..Diff frm stayin at own hse n nua lahs..Haha..

Kinda..Dun realli hav the feel to stay at home recently..Duno y too..Maybe is cuz..At home I felt nth but lonely ba..? Now its lk..Fren jio mi out, as long as im free n not too tired, I'll go out lers..Den if tt fren is the go home early kind de, I'll jus jio another fren out or go dwn find moii frens after tt fren of mine went home..

Today's sch was... Hmmm..Not too bad ba..Teacher's Day celebration..N we had lotsa food left over after da Class Party..Nua-ed in klas for lk..1 or 2 hrs after everyone went back waiting for Nes to come..
After e.tin, went dwn to Whitesand wif YF Lyn ZS n YY for our lunch..
I had dessert nia..Kinda regretted ordering tt lahs..It look way too diff frm the photo tt put-_-"
After our lunch we went back home..

Feeling pretty tired now..Few days din slp much lers..Been going out late n hasnt realli gt the chance to nap while in sch

N yeah..Going dwn to watch DeadSilence wif BoonKor ltr.. Kkaes..Shall go prepare liao..Ciaoz=)

M.i.S.s.I.n.G..y.O.u
|7:34 AM|


Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply



I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do
I will be strong I will be faithful
cause I'm counting on
A new beginning
A reason for living
A deeper meaning, yeah

I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bath with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

And when the stars are shining
brightly in the velvet sky
I'll make a wish send it to heaven
Then make you want to cry
The tears of joy for all the
pleasure in the certainty
That we're surrounded by the
comfort and protection of

The highest powers
In lonely hours
The tears devour you

I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bath with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

Oh can you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
Cause it's standing right before you
All that you need will surely come

I'll be your dream I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do

I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bath with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to live like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me




* l0ve ish n0t b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u can live with__
but findin s0meone y0u cant live with0ut.